I don’t think I could wish for anything greater, blog wise. Especially because I’m sure this will only be the beginning of a saga that will go back and forth for awhile because realistically, they both act like children when they get into fights.
First off, let me just tell you guys that I love the shit out of Rosie O’Donnell, and I’ll tell you why. 90% of it is because she was in Now & Then and that movie has a lot of power over my life to this day. The other 10% is because she loves Britney as much as I do and to my knowledge has never talked shit about her. In my eyes, even when Rosie’s being a psycho bitch, I will still love her (that’s allllllmost a Britney reference, for you old school fans playing along.).
If you’re familiar with this blog, you’ll know I have a soft spot in my heart for Michael Lohan and his mesh shirts, too. Not because I think he’s a good person, because he’s absolutely not. He kicked his ex girlfriend in the vagina. For real. It happened. But for the sheer entertainment I get out of knowing about his life, I kind of love him. He’s just such a ridiculous caricature of a man. But enough about that, let’s get to the drama.
So this is what went down on the Today show the other day:
Now, I don’t necessarily agree with Rosie, because I kind of think Lindsay’s a decent actress when she’s got her shit together. Whether she’s got her shit together and whether she can play Liz Taylor remains to be seen, but realistically… it’s a lifetime movie. It’s not like it’s going to the cinemas, she’s not going for Oscars by doing it, she’s just trying to get her name back out there, and good on her.
Michael Lohan, being the sweet dude he is, decided to get involved, and said the following to GossipCop:
“He/she who is without sin, let them cast the first stone and judge not lest you be judged,” says Lohan, going on to note O’Donnell’s “failed marriage, two failed shows, slamming other celebs and high profile people. Please!”
“My daughter and even I may have had our issues in life, but it’s about making things right and turning things around… I was and am the first one to point out my own faults, Lindsay’s and even others when we are wrong, but when we are not, I will fight tooth and nail for what’s right!”
“In this case, Rosie, you are wrong. So why don’t you… just sit back. Shut up and see if Lindsay proves herself before blabbing your unwarranted opinions.”
Words can’t explain to you guys how happy the first paragraph makes me. ‘Rosie, don’t judge, or you’ll be judged. By the way, here’s a list of things I’m judging you for right now.’ Oh, Michael, you ridiculous bastard, I love you.
So far Rosie hasn’t responded and Lindsay has yet to get in the mix, but I’ll keep you guys posted.