- Lindsay and Max, it’s on. LiLo says that ‘he pursued her’ even though she’s groupie stalking him all over the east coast.
- Max George thinks he’s keeping LiLo out of trouble. LiLOL. [GossipCop]
- Meanwhile, Charlie Sheen wants LiLo to be his next goddess. [Celebitchy]
- RIHANNA’S GOING ON A WORLD TOUR. COME TO AUSTRALIA ASAP, RIH. DO NOT BRING YOUR BOYFRIEND. [Idolator]
- Does anyone care about a Fantastic Four reboot because I sure as fuck don’t. [WorstPreviews]
- The year in hate-watching. [Vulture]
- Every new picture of Jared Leto scares me even more than the last. [SocialiteLife]
- Kate Middleton’s hospital slams the DJ’s who pranked them, leading to Jacintha Saldanha’s suicide. Lexus pulls its ads from the radio station behind the prank. [GossipCop, TMZ]
- 1D on Letterman, Dustin Hoffman makes out with Niall, NBD. [Idolator]
- People’s top 10 celeb quotes of the week. [ONTD!]
- FINALLY! Take the definitive quiz to determine which Wakefield twin you are. I am a Jessica, obviously, because the quiz doesn’t allow me to be Lila Fowler. [Buzzfeed]
- Emma Stone looks back on beauty blunders at a Revlon event. [SocialiteLife]
- There’s a Clerks 3 on its way. Mmm. We’ll see. [WorstPreviews]
- Check out what everyone wore to the March of Dimes charity event. [GossipCop]
- The BSB call 1D a BSB rip-off. [ONTD!]
- The week’s best celebrity TwitPics. [TooFab]
- There, will never, ever, ever, be a Dawson’s Creek reunion. [JustJared]
- Taylor Swift and B.o.B perform Both of Us at the z100 Jingle Ball. [Idolator]
- Smoulderhalder (Ian Somerhalder) is 34. [SocialiteLife]
- Kim Kadashian’s kitten died. [GossipCop]
- Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton in the same room. That shit cray. [TMZ]
- 30 things we learned from Amy Poehler in 2012. [Buzzfeed]
- Reese Witherspoon and Jim Toth hang out with Ryan Phillippe at Deacon’s soccer game. [JustJared]
- I just hate LeAnn Rimes, team Brandi all the way. [Dlisted]
- There’s going to be an Alice in Wonderland sequel. [WorstPreviews]
- Garbage performs I Hate Love on The Tonight Show. [ONTD!]
- Home Alone, The Santa Clause and more 90′s holiday movies. [SocialiteLife]
- What 13 people wore to their interview with Anna Wintour. [NYMag]
- Cheryl Cole is suing the X Factor for unpaid wages, even though they fired her. [GossipCop]
- Rihanna not wearing underwear. Sounds about right. [JustJared]
- 1D is headed back to London without Harry, who’s going to bang Taylor Swift some more. [SocialiteLife]
- Tippi Hedren from Hitchcock’s The Birds says that Hitchcock ruined her career. [ONTD!]
- Brooke Mueller got rushed to hospital ‘not for ODing‘ (read: she probably OD’d), and you shouldn’t worry about her kids (read: you probably should) because ‘she has a nanny‘. Read what Dlisted has to say about it.
- Am I the only one who forgot Amy Adams had a kid? [JustJared]
- The history of the little black dress. [Refinery29]
- This week’s silliest and scariest celeb paparazzi photos. [SocialiteLife]
- SMG running errands. [JustJared]
- Why the new YouTube design will drive you insane. [BuzzFeed]
- Am I the only one who reads Ice-T’s tweets in his Tutuola voice, the one Taylor Swift impersonated that one time? Oh, and he is HELLA PISSED at Coco right now. [GossipCop]
The stories I don’t have time to tell you about: December 8, 2012.
The stories I don’t have time to tell you about myself: December 7, 2012.
The stories I don’t have time to tell you about: December 6, 2012.
The stories I don’t have time to tell you about: December 5, 2012.
The stories I don’t have time to tell you about: December 4, 2012.