The trailer for ‘Arrested Development’ season 4, and the stories I don’t have time to tell you about: May 13, 2013.
- 9 posters for the new season of ‘Arrested Development’. [WorstPreviews]
- Tina Simpson, Jessica and Ashlee’s mother, planned a murder/suicide when she found out her husband was gay, nbd. [IDLYITW]
- Amanda Bynes’ hairdresser said that she seemed like she was on something. SUED. [ONTD!]
- Katie Holmes is working on a film with Spike Lee. [JustJared]
- Lindsay will be summering in the Hamptons in her not-lockdown rehab. It’s basically a spa. [Dlisted]
- SURPRISE! MTV cancelled ‘Buckwild.’ One of the producers is furious, and the cast is tweeting to save the show “for Shain”. Yeah… for Shain. Not for your paychecks, right? Right. Oh, and obviously that led to a fight with Jenelle Evans, because it’s Jenelle. [TMZ, Dlisted, ONTD!]
- Da Fuq is Mischa Barton wearing, y’all? [ONTD!]
- And while we’re at it, da fuq is Rumer Willis wearing?! [GoFugYourself]
- Rihanna and Chris Brown are still a thing. I knew not to get my hopes up. [GossipCop]
- 26 answers to Carrie Bradshaw’s ridiculous questions. [BuzzFeed]
- Hear 5 second of an unreleased reggae Lana Del Rey song called Party Girl. Lana Del Reggae. [Idolator]
- Apparently Victoria’s Secret fired Miranda Kerr because of her ‘difficult reputation’? What, the one that she’s cheating on Orlando and banging half of Hollywood? Is that the reputation they could be referring to? [Celebitchy]
- As if anyone needed another reason to hate Russell Crowe, he was a real cunt to Rebel Wilson. [Dlisted]
- See all the ‘Sex and the City’ references ‘The Carrie Diaries’ jammed into the first season. It’s actually pretty fantastic, I hope it gets a second season. [PITNB]
- The dumbest things teens like. [BuzzFeed]
- JT performed Sittin’ on the Dock of the Bay for the Obamas. [Idolator]
- Billy Ray says he’s always been a better friend than a ‘daddy’ to Miley Cyrus. He said ‘daddy’. That was his word choice, not mine. [GossipCop]
- Look back at past MTV Movie Awards. [PopSugar]
- PETA’s mad at Kate Upton for posing with endangered baby animals for a Harper’s Bazaar shoot. [Celebitchy]
- AMC is developing a ‘Breaking Bad’ spin-off. [WorstPreviews]
- The 25 sexiest Rolling Stone covers of all time. [BuzzFeed]
- Ryan Seacrest got swatted. WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS I STILL DON’T GET IT. [TMZ]
- Nate Berkus and Jeremiah Brent got engaged. Nate as in Nate from Oprah and Jeremiah as from ‘The Rachel Zoe Project’. Babes. [GossipCop]
- Two new posters for ‘The Fast and the Furious 6.’ [WorstPreviews]
- The 20 most helpful YouTube comments ever written. [BuzzFeed]
You know how in season 3 of The O.C. Summer was all worried that Seth was going to move to the east coast and find someone new (and smart) to bang? Well, it’s a couple of years late, because unfortunately for Adam Brody I don’t think many people would call him relevant these days, but it happened, you guys!
Adam Brody and Leighton Meester are dating. Am I the only one who is kicking themselves for not seeing this coming? They’re a pair made in washed-up teen star heaven.
Okay… that’s mean, because I actually like both of these actors and I wish them the best in their careers, but it’s like, name me two movies for each actor that you’ve seen them in. I can do one each. Adam Brody had a fairly small role in ‘Scream 4′, and Leighton Meester starred in ‘The Roommate’, which (and I say this in the best possible way) sucked. Did I enjoy it? Yes, absolutely, because shitty B-grade thrillers are like my kryptonite. Was it a good film? No. Not even. It was a bad carbon copy of ‘Single White Female’, which isn’t even a good film. It’s like, I figure if either one of them was set to have a fabulous film career it would be happening by now, you know?
So they met while filming some movie that I’ve never heard of, called ‘The Oranges’ (OMG like the O.C?!). Oh, wait… I just remembered that Leighton was also in that shitty Adam Sandler film ‘That’s My Boy’. Ugh. Let’s not even go there because even the trailer for that was dreadful.
Let’s all take a moment to appreciate that these two teen stars found love in a hoooooooooopelessssssssssssss place. The hopeless place in this scenario being the washed-up teen star ‘I’m doing indie films by choice!’ wasteland.
And finally, to balance out the snark, here’s the trailer for ‘The Oranges’:
Blair Waldorf, Seth Cohen, Dr House, Maebe Fünke, Alison Janney (‘The West Wing’) and Oliver Platt (‘Bored to Death’/'The Big C’). It’s like TV actor heaven! But seriously, the trailer actually looks decent, so maybe it’s one of those rare ‘Pieces of April’ gems where the TV actor lands a decent indie role.
- Jesse James is still a moronic hick. [TheSuperficial]
- ‘Cheese’ and ‘fire’ are not words I like to see in the same sentence. It’s literally a truck full of cheese, on fire, that has blocked off a tunnel. [BuzzFeed]
- New Kids on the Block, Boyz II Men and 98 Degrees are going on tour together. I don’t understand why NKOTB don’t tour with the BSB again. That concert was one of the most entertaining (read: unintentionally hilarious) nights of my life. I can’t think of a single song by 98 degrees or Boyz II Men. I’d probably go just to see Donnie Wahlberg loving life in a sparkly fedora/wifebeater combo again, though. [GossipCop]
- Here’s an interview with Kaya Scodelario about Sundance and her new film “Emanuel and the Truth About Fishes.” [ONTD!]
- 17 of the most memorable moments from ‘Heathers’. [BuzzFeed]
- J Lo looking like an upper middle class escort. [TMZ]
- Ryan Gosling in GQ Australia. [ONTD!]
- LiLo’s lawyer situation is getting ridiculous, and she turned down Dancing With the Stars because she thinks she’s too good for it even though she has no income and owes hundreds of thousands in back taxes. [TMZ, TMZ]
- Celebs share their behind the scenes Inauguration Party pics. [PopSugar]
- The mayor of Las Vegas wants Prince Harry to come back. [TMZ]
- Celebs at Paris Fashion Week. [ONTD!]
- Lana Del Rey talks about how she ‘sort of’ wants to become Angelina Jolie. [Celebitchy]
- Taylor Swift: ‘Part of me just wants to be alone.’ [GossipCop]
- Arnie wants Maria back. He made a huuuuuuuuuuge mistake. [TMZ]
- Watch the White House get attacked for two minutes in the trailer for Olympus Has Fallen. [GossipCop]
- Lindsay Lohan remembers Heath Ledger five years later. [ONTD!]
- RiRi gave some waiter a $200 tip. [TMZ]
- I know I’m supposed to be paying attention to Lady Gaga in this post about her going shopping, but look at all the Boos in the background! In case you don’t follow me on Instagram/Twitter, I’m obsessed with Boo. [Idolator]
- Shakira gave birth, named her son Milan. [GossipCop]
- Adrienne Maloof took a page out of Camille’s book and got herself a toyboy. [TMZ]
- Ellie Goulding performs ‘Anything Could Happen’ on GMA. [Idolator]
- Justin Bieber now has the most followers on Twitter, he’s beating Lady Gaga. Is this important? Should I give a shit about this? [GossipCop]
- The PS4 is on its way. [ONTD!]
- Kim Kardashian on one of those shows she’s on: ‘I would die if I had kids’. Ugh, if only. I’M KIDDING DON’T SEND ME HATE MAIL. [GossipCop]
- 28 people more awkward than you. [BuzzFeed]
- See the cast of 7th Heaven then and now. [TooFab]
- Bangladesh talks about how ‘certain African American artists’ (Read: Beyonce) like to steal writing credits from songwriters, while ‘Britney don’t ask for shit.’ That’s my girl. [ONTD!]
- The most reasonable way to respond to a reporter tweeting at you during a school shooting. [BuzzFeed]
- Brandi Glanville calls LeAnn Rimes insane. This feud is actually ridiculous at this point. [GossipCop]
- Watch Thomas Gibson get wrestled to the ground by 5 cops and then be like ‘I’m not resisting!’ [TMZ]
- Here’s a sneak peek at Nightline’s ‘Django Unchained’ interview with Quentin Tarantino, Jamie Foxx and my boy Leo. [ONTD!]
- Miley Cyrus says that #CutForBieber isn’t funny, nor is it something to joke about. I like her more and more. [TMZ]
- Mariah Carey on Nicki Minaj: ‘I didn’t know she sang, I thought she rapped, or whatever.’ [ONTD!]
- 36 of Jensen Ackles’ sexiest photos. Emily, this is for you. [SocialiteLife]
- Mary-Kate and Oliver Sarkozy have their strangest PDA yet. I’m not kidding, he’s pushing her head into his crotch and it’s ridiculous. I kind of like them as a couple because I find them interesting though? Is that weird? [ONTD!]
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds hold hands and stroll around NYC. [PopSugar]
- Kat Dennings and Nikki Reed at the filming of HANSON’s new video. [ONTD!]
- Tommy Chong says that the Biebs is talented because he smokes weed. Every time I see Tommy Chong I remember when he was in That 70′s Show and he was in love with Kitty and wrote her a love letter that said ‘Roses are red, violets are blue, milk, eggs, bread.’ I’m not exaggerating. Every single time. [TMZ]
- Listen to Willow Smith’s somber track ‘Sugar and Spice’. [Idolator]
- Courtney Stodden wearing the stripper-iest (not a word, go with it) heels you will see all day. [ONTD!]
- Are Britney and Jason on the rocks? I hope not. [Celebitchy]
- Snooki already wants another baby. [ONTD!]
- JWoww masturbates to The Dark Knight Rises, or at least, that’s what she told Jay Leno. [GossipCop]
- Disney/Pixar release a clip from their new short film ‘Blue Umbrella’. [PITNB]
- I didn’t think Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christiansen were still on, but hey, here they are getting lunch. [ONTD!]
- Everything you need to know about Faye Resnick. Plus, you get to relive Camille’s best moment, the ‘Oh! I know where I know you from. Playboy. I saw you in Playboy’ and the amazing ‘the morally corrupt Faye Resnick’ line. God, I love Camille. [BuzzFeed]
- How is it that I didn’t even know The Real Housewives of Vancouver was a thing? [ONTD!]
- Kate Middleton tuns 31, here are some cute photos of her and Wills. [PopSugar]
- Demi Lovato’s new single is probably called ‘Pieces of a Heart’. [Idolator]
- Rupert Everett says he got mad at the Catholic church so he slutted it up and slept with Ian McKellen. That’ll teach ‘em. [ONTD!]
- Prince Harry pens a birthday letter to a fellow soldier’s young daughter. [PITNB]
- Beyonce covers GQ’s 100 sexiest women of the 21st century issue. [ONTD!]
- 11 of the nicest celebrities ever. [BuzzFeed]
- Petra Ecclestone has remodeled her home/Candy and Aaron Spelling’s old mansion. It looks how you’d expect it to, basically. [TMZ]
- Jessie J underestimated the power of the #RihannaNavy, dissed RiRi and then had to take it back. [ONTD!]
- Zooey Deschanel and Mindy Kaling promoting New Girl/The Mindy Project. [JustJaredJr]
- Oxygen has a show called ‘Fat Girl Revenge,’ which is not ‘Revenge’ with a fat girl playing Emily/Amanda, but rather, a reality show where formerly fat girls get revenge on people who wronged them when they were fat. Either way I’d watch it though? [ONTD!]
- Maude Apatow impersonates the Kardashians in a deleted ‘This is 40′ scene. [GossipCop]
- Charlie Sheen has hooked up with another porn star/goddess. Her name is Georgia Jones. [TMZ]
- Check out all these short dudes in Hollywood. [BuzzFeed]
- Bond’s been like everywhere except Australia. [ONTD!]
- Miranda Lambert still hates Chris Brown. You and me both, gurl! [GossipCop]
- ’80′s supermodels then and now. [TheChive]
- The guy who directed ‘Snakes on a Plane’ died, TMZ says he was ‘sssssssssixty’ which seems inappropriate but at the same time, I kinda like it. [TMZ]
- Fred Armisen, Elisabeth Moss’ ex, or as I know him ‘the “mi scusi” guy from “Eurotrip”,’ says he was a ‘terrible husband’ to Elisabeth. [GossipCop]
- Some girl ‘catfished’ her friend, he didn’t think it was heaps funny. [ONTD!]
- It’s official, Amy Winehouse died from accidental alcohol poisoning. I feel like the second coroner was unnecessary, hey. [HuffingtonPost]
- Melbourne police chase a kangaroo through a car park. [BuzzFeed]
- Karrueche Tran says that she ‘won’t be consumed in [the] negativity’ that is Breezy and RiRi. [GossipCop]
- David Bowie announced first album in 10 years, releases a song called ‘Where Are We Now’? [GossipCop]
- Check out the cast of Modern Family dressed up as Gilligan’s Island, The Honeymooners, Bewitched and I Love Lucy. [JustJaredJr]
- Watch the trailer for the ‘Real Husbands of Hollywood‘, the ‘fakest reality show ever’. Leon from Curb Your Enthusiasm is in it. [PITNB]
- 90′s stars invade Twitter. [SocialiteLife]
- Demi Lovato‘s taking a ‘breather’ from Twitter. [Idolator]
- Well, thank God for that! [BuzzFeed]
- Claire Danes covers Elle. [ONTD!]
- 10 highbrow horror films you should see instead of ‘Texas Chainsaw 3D‘. [Flavorwire]
- Vanessa Marano talks about ‘Switched at Birth‘ season 2. [JustJaredJr]
- Jenelle Evans and Courtland Rogers went and got new tattoos. I feel like I write that every week. [ONTD!]
- Octomom‘s back on welfare. [TMZ]
- Brandi Glanville donated her wedding dress to an army wife-to-be. [GossipCop]
- M.I.A‘s new album is being delayed by her label because it’s ‘too positive’. [Idolator]
- NBC talked Donald Trump out of running for President. [GossipCop]
- A ‘Smash’ season 2 megapost. [ONTD!]
- Watch the trailer for Elle Fanning‘s ‘Ginger and Rosa‘, with Christina Hendricks, also. Looks great, I’ll definitely be seeing it. [PITNB]
- Listen to ‘Pop Bottles’, the solo single from LMFAO‘s Sky Blu. [Idolator]
- GLAAD criticises Azealia Banks for calling Perez Hilton a ‘messy f—-t.’ [ONTD!]
- Check out the pics from the Palm Springs Film Festival red carpet. [GossipCop]
The unsub is one of us. Oh wait! It’s meeeeeeeeeeeee, I solved the case of the crime I did!
You know how sometimes when you don’t know or think that much about an actor there’s that part of you that just assumes they’re exactly like their character because you don’t know any different? That’s kind of the situation with me and good ol’ Tom Gibson here.
I love Criminal Minds, and when Dharma and Greg was on I watched that when I was a teen, too. But I’ve never obsessed enough over either show to know much about Thomas Gibson’s private life, so I just kind of assumed he was an actor-version of Greg/Aaron: a serious, straight-laced kinda guy who follows the rules, you know? Oh, how wrong I was.
Here’s what happened, from TMZ:
Gibson was driving in downtown Los Angeles at around 1:00 AM when he attempted to drive through a part of town that had been sectioned off for a half marathon. The race had already gone through that part of town (it started at 9:00 PM) but the area was still blocked off.
We’re told Gibson was stopped and told he couldn’t drive through … but he proceeded to anyway.
According to our sources, police eventually stopped Gibson and detected an odor of alcohol. We’re told Gibson refused to take a breathalyzer test. He was then arrested on suspicion of misdemeanor DUI and taken into custody at 1:37 AM.
His bail is set at $15,000 and, as of this posting, is still in custody.
The part where he got told that he couldn’t go through but then did anyway is my favourite part because it makes me think that I’m not the only one who thinks of him as his character, it seems like he was like ‘nah, fuck that, I’m in the FBIIIIIIIIIIIIII I do what I want!’
In all seriousness though, drink driving is fucked and he should have to suffer the consequences of that. I never understand how these celebrities always end up in these situations. Like, you can afford a cab, you can afford to hire a driver, you can afford the parking ticket if you leave your car somewhere, you can afford a hotel room if you really can’t go anywhere. There’s just really no excuse. Get yo’ shit together, Gibson.
Aaron Hotchner would not be okay with this.
First up, no, the prequels do not hint at any kind of answer to the question ‘what happened to beautiful Carrie in her teenage years that made her grow up into a horse?’
Okay… that was mean. But seriously, AnnaSophia Robb is super pretty, right?
Anyway, the CW has released the promos for The Carrie Diaries, and you can watch them below:
I’ve never read any of the Sex and the City books, so I’ve got a question for anyone who has. If you’ve read them and have any answers, I would love it if you could let me know?
Okay, so in the original SaTC show, as far as I can remember, Carrie never mentions either one of her parents or the fact that she has a younger sister. I could be wrong about the parent situation because it’s been awhile since I’ve watched the show last, but I’m damn sure she never mentioned having a sister. I get that the original show wasn’t ever particularly interested in showing the family dynamics of the girls, but rather, focusing on the friendships as the ‘family you choose’ and all of that, but giving Carrie a sister in The Carrie Diaries seems to me like it creates a huge plot hole for Sex and the City, unless The Carrie Diaries finishes its run on the somewhat depressing note of ‘and then I disowned my sister and never thought of or spoke to her, ever again.’ Do the books address this or am I supposed to just ignore that?
Oh, and also, are we going to see Carrie start smoking at some point? Because I feel like that’s probably a necessary part of young Carrie in the 80′s, but I also feel like showing a pretty teenage girl chain-smoking and being cool is probably going to stir up a whole shit-ton of controversy.
Aside from that, though, I’m actually pretty excited for this show to start. Especially now that Gossip Girl is done, I’m all for a new teen show set in New York to start. But enough about me. What do you think? Will you be checking out The Carrie Diaries when it starts up on Jan 14?
On Sandy Hook:
- Lady Gaga wearing some dominatrix mask shit, hanging out with the Rolling Stones. [SocialiteLife]
- Donald Faison from Clueless (and Scrubs, I suppose) got married. [JustJared]
- The ridiculous fees that has-beens charge for appearances. [ONTD!]
- The 7 absolute worst ads from 2012. [BuzzFeed]
- Trey Songz assaulted a stripper with money. He threw it at her eye. [TMZ]
- LiLo’s prosecutors are ‘absolutely confident’ they will be able to prove she’s a habitual liar, she finally says thanks to Charlie Sheen for the $100,000 he gave her, and The Enquirer is basically saying that she’s completely batshit and pulling out her hair and stuff.
- The top 20 most anticipated films of 2013. I’m excited for like, one or two of them, and there’s a whole bunch of sequels and shit I couldn’t care less about. [Heavy]
- Kelly Clarkson got engaged. [GossipCop]
- Anyone interested in Michelle Dockery? [SocialiteLife]
- Justin Bieber just gave his pet hamster away to some screaming fan. What even? [TMZ]
- When did Matt Damon have four kids? [PopSugar]
- Hillary Clinton fainted and had a concussion. [GossipCop]
- The full trailer for Bates Motel, the tv prequel to Hitchcock’s Psycho. [WorstPreviews]
- Kate Middleton’s year in outfit repeats. [SocialiteLife]
- Jimmy Fallon and something about Christmas for the thousandth time this week. [GossipCop]
Shanelle Gray sat down with her mother’s attorneys this week for a deposition and was hammered with questions about drug use, according to TMZ. They report:
Sources connected to Shanelle tell us she was asked if she ever took drugs … specifically, cocaine.
We’re told Shanelle said she tried cocaine only once — either in 2005 or 2006 — at a Hollywood party. She thought someone laced it with something bad … because she got sick.
We’re told Shanelle told the attorneys she went to the hospital as a precautionary measure, and was released that same night.
We’re also told Shanelle copped to spending a “few days in jail” in Virgina, when she was 19 … in connection with a reckless driving incident.
And our sources say Shanelle was asked if she ever got a DUI. We’re told she said she was pulled over in LA in 2005 or 2006 and was given a ticket on a night when she had “one glass of wine.” She says the judge eventually threw out the ticket because her blood alcohol level was so low.
So you don’t have to be a genius to work out that Chrystal’s lawyers are going to try to use this information to paint Shanelle as a bad role model and an unfit guardian for Ariel, but it’s like, is any of this stuff actually that bad? Ooh, she tried coke once like a hundred years ago. Let’s burn her at the stake. Something tells me that this won’t make much of a dent against Shanelle, particularly in comparison with Chrystal, who’s now lost two daughters to child services for emotional abuse.
Meanwhile, here’s pic of Ariel and Sofia Vergara on the set of Modern Family: